Super Green Detox Drink That Will Remove All Toxins From Your Body
Fresh fruit juices are one of the best ways to supply your body with the needed nutrients. However, you should be careful with their consumption because they contain a lot of sugar, so you should consume them in moderation.
In this article we will present you a recipe for perfect substitute for one meal during the day.
You should add ice in a 2:1 ratio when preparing the following juices.
These Are The Most Powerful Fruit Juices:
• Apple and watermelon
• Pear, pineapple and apple
• Apple and pear
• Grapefruit and orange
• Grape, prune and cranberry
Now Look At These Green Combinations That Are Extremely Nutritious And Also Delicious
• Tomato, kale, garlic, sweet basil and celery
• Cabbage, spinach, dill and lemon
• Spinach, garlic, tomato, cayenne and ginger
• Celery, spinach, dill and tomato
• Cucumber, ginger, celery and parsley
Absolutely The Best Mixtures:
• Lime, lemon, ginger and orange
• Watermelon, orange, cayenne, spinach and pineapple
• Mango, orange bell pepper, pineapple and watermelon
• Cabbage, raspberry, mint, cucumber and blueberry
• Kale, strawberry, cucumber, mint and green apple
Because of the large amounts of nutrients, these mixtures between fruit and vegetables are very beneficial for our body.
For instance: cucumber detoxifies the body while parsley acts as a mild diuretic. Watermelon neutralizes acids and detoxifies the kidneys due to the presence of alkaline fluid.
You can make yourself a juice of ginger, cucumber, watermelon and parsley for a total cleanse of the body.
Fresh juices are perfect allies in the fight against the extra pounds because you will consume less food, but still get the needed nutrients.
Check the video below to see some tips and instructions how to use your blender: